Navy Bean, Carrot, Potato, Onion, Pea, Celery, Bell Pepper, Thyme, Bay leaf, Sage
Nutrition: No added salt or artificial anything, Certified Gluten Free
1. In a 4-quart pot melt butter and sauté onion 5 minutes.
2. Add flour or cornstarch, stir continuously for 30 seconds to form paste.
3. Stir in broth and bring to a simmer. Stir until thickened.
4. Add contents of Colorado Campfire Chicken Stew Mix and chicken (or turkey).
5. Bring to a simmer again, cover and cook 30 minutes.
Serve this thick-as-pot pie soup with biscuits on the side!
Soup will thicken if made ahead, may want to add 1 or 2 cups more broth when serving.