Arizona Sunset Enchilada Soup has a bold southwestern flavor profile that features dehydrated white beans, diced peppers and sweet potato, and warm chili seasonings. Add chicken and salsa verde for an authentic Mexican meal, gluten free and ready in just 30 minutes.
Nutrition: No added salt or artificial anything, Certified Gluten Free
Navy Bean, Bell Pepper, Corn Meal, Sweet Potato, Onion, Corn, Ancho Chili, Paprika, Cumin, Garlic, Oregano, Coriander
What you need:
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cut up
- 1 cup salsa verde or green chili enchilada sauce (Choose mild, medium or hot!)
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack or cheddar cheese
- Optional: ½ cup sour cream
- In a 3 to 4-quart pot, bring 6 cups chicken broth to a simmer.
- Reduce heat and add contents of Arizona Sunset Enchilada Soup Mix, 1 cup salsa verde (or green chili enchilada sauce), and chicken.
- Return to a simmer, cover and cook for 25 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Add shredded cheese and serve with a lime wedge garnish. Or, for a creamier version, stir in sour cream and enjoy.