Navy Bean, Carrot, Onion, Celery, Fennel, Cauliflower, Garlic, Scallion, Ground Peppercorn Blend (Black, White, Green and Pink Peppercorn, Allspice)
Nutrition: No added salt or artificial anything, Certified Gluten Free
What you need:
1. In a 4-quart pot, melt butter or heat olive oil over medium high heat.
2. Add cut-up cauliflower and sauté for 5 minutes, stirring until lightly browned.
3. Stir in contents of soup mix. Add broth, bring to a boil, cover and reduce to a simmer for 25 minutes.
4. Stir in heavy cream. Use an immersion blender to puree to desired consistency (or pour soup into blender or food processor and puree in batches).
5. Salt and pepper, if desired.
Serve with toasted pita bread and garnish, if desired.
Serve over brown rice and garnish with toasted walnuts.
1. Bring 4 cups of broth to a boil, add soup mix and cut up cauliflower, cover and reduce heat to a simmer for 25 minutes.
2. Use an immersion blender to puree to desired consistency (or pour soup into blender or food processor and puree in batches).